part 2 of e jxnw
6/18/08
yo guys!
im back!!@@
-.- ie actually didnt went to stdy.
justnw before i of mi lappy. im stumbled up0n dis anime. so kinda like curious wad e story like? so i watch it la.. luckily its an oav. but short aso.. took alot of mi time .. time to stdy.. lols.
so ended up watchin tat anime la.
erm maybe tat anime e story like normal. but i find it like kinda amusin.. funny.. n sometime.. e hero like really like stoopid and idiot.
hahax
e some basically is some high sch story.romance. comedy.teneagger. lols.
then hor.. im like sudd thot abt mi past le.. like wad ive been doin n stuff like tat..
suddenly why im like thinkin abt mi past? arghh but. but i realise something... im like i feel better of living! lols. wad a thing to say uhhh? hmms cos sometime some of e dae in e week im like realli slacking. stay at home n etc.. (but tat kinda ggoood wad.. rte?) but sometimes i really felt bored too la.. hahss...
nowadays im like realli gg out. hav fun.. enjoy. learnin new things .. n more..
not muxh addict to computer mux lately?
hmms.but dis kind of live i need more cash man.. haha. means tat i need to work harder. get more pay then spent. n SAVE aso la ... wawawawawa..
but dono man. how can i last dis type of lifestyle..
or m i just changing to a "bad" guy? without im realizing it? or m i ?
now i still havent stdy le. im like wastin mi money le. pay but nvr stdy!!...
hoprfully later can make it la.
but i doubt it so. maybe need to pay another 31dollar o more.. tskk.
just to book again.. -.-
hmms.. now aso tight on cash... arghhhh!!@@@@
anwy.. tats it ba.. dono le.. later if not i add add add .. tata
ohh something here...
I woke up early in my hotel room
Wait for my alarm to go
I think about the things I've gotta do
Damn my mind is gonna blow
I'm freaking out about what's ahead
Maybe I'll just stay in bed
Cause it's no fun to be the one
Going out of my head
So I tell it to myself again
You're looking for something you can't find
If you give it up you'll lose your mind
There's always something in your way
But what can you say
You're gonna have a good day
I quit my job about a week ago
Told them that I need some time
Now I'm going strong on Lexapro
Doctor says I'm doing fine
I'm freaking out about what's ahead
Maybe I'll just stay in bed
Cause it's no fun to be the one
Going out of my head
So I tell it to myself again
You're looking for something you can't find
If you give it up you'll lose your mind
There's always something in your way
But what can you say
You're gonna have a good day
Just when I thought
I couldn't lose
I realized it's the only thing
I knew
Oh
I'm freaking out about what's ahead
Maybe I'll just stay in bed
Cause it's no fun to be the one
Going out of my head
So I tell it to myself
Tell it to myself
Tell it to myself again
You're looking for something you can't find
If you give it up you'll lose your mind
There's always something in the way
You're looking for something you can't find
If you give it up you'll lose your mind
There's always something in your way
But what can you say
You're looking for something you can't find
If you give it up you'll lose your mind
There's always something in your way
But what can you say
You're gonna have a good day
You're gonna have a good day
You're gonna have a good day
expecting something unexpected ahead in e future..
should we avoid it?
should we make full use of it n enjoy?
ended at 7am
hope.. im really will go stdy... hoefully ba..
e test wich is like gona happ in a few hrs time..
shagg liao...
tata
$BlogItemBody$>