<body> <body>

wads gona be?
4/30/08

aghh !!
im sickk! hate miself for bein weak..

anwys.. startin now.. ie wana do sthg drastic changes. hehe.


so i guess. i need to do them slowly.can i do it? but one thing for sure. i do not hab fwee mux time as i hab in e past. but oh well. all is in e past ryte?


then. e bloggin wud b more interestin? wudnt it?


blehhs.


ughh. iie feel like takin a puff!! woots.. shhhh..

quiited!


coughcoughh*


to :

I remember the times we spent together

On those drives
We had a million questions
All about our lives
And when we got together
Everything felt right
I wish you were here with me
Tonight

I remember the days we spent together
Were not enough
And I used to feel like dreamin'
Except we always woke up
Never thought not having you here now
Would hurt so much

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do
It's hard to force that smile when .. . ...

I look around me
But all I seem to see
It's people going nowhere
Expecting sympathy
It’s like we’re going through the motions of a scripted destiny
Tell me where’s our inspiration
If life won’t wait
I guess it’s up to me

Procrastination
Running circles in my head
While you sit there contemplating

Let's go...!
Won’t look back
When I say goodbye
I’m gonna leave this hole behind me
Gonna take what’s mine tonight
Cause every wasted day becomes a wasted chance
You’re gonna wake up feeling sorry
Cause life won’t wait
Your gonna miss me when I’m gone





& PROFILE
mY NaME
Jun 88
loves Chocc

& LINKS
@add
@a.h.s.a.t
@alvin
@ah qiqi
@benz
@cHar
@cLaRee
@eVeRyDay
@ezziie
@EuGeNe
@EuGeneSyN
@FiRdAuS
@FiZa
@HaKim
@HaZiqq
@hallemuah
@JaN
@JeRalDIne
@JiaHuii
@KaiEn
@makk
@meiimeii
@NiSaa
@SammiSamm
@Sha
@ShaFF!
@ShiHuii
@sHzeLi
@SuLin
@sYaHiiD
@SyaRfa
@tian
@tijah
@Zae
& ARTICULATE


& ARCHIVES
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
February 2011
November 2011

& CREDITS
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +